We are going to take a look at nylons, the same as LDPE, in this article. In the previous article, we introduced the basic material of the nylon (LDPE). This article introduces the use of this widely used substance. LDPE or ...
One of the problems that there are in the laundry sector is dissemination of infectious contamination arising from infections clothing of the wards to the environment. It not only causes environmental pollution but also causes potential dangers of infecting people . Modern technology proposes using Water Soluble Bags. By using these bags, it is not necessary to remove the infectious and chemical clothe and bed sheet again for washing it after being placed in the embedded bags within surgery room. Just put the clothes into the washing machine along with the bag and these bags dissolve inside the water after getting water to them, and there is no trace of the bag after a few minutes. The features of Water Soluble Bags include :
۱ . Adaptation to sewage and urban purification system.
۲ . The minimum required temperature for complete decomposition is 23 ° C.
۳ . Being the strap in the opening of the bag prevents the leakage of infectious substances to the surrounding environment.
and in addtion :
- ۱ . Economical way to isolate, transports, disinfects foul and contaminated linen
- ۲ . Eliminates need for protective equipment/clothing for the workers that handle the soiled linens
- ۳ . Reduces labor and biohazard disposal costs
- ۴ . Seals in airborne bacteria and prevents escape or leakage
- ۵ . Protects workers from infectious body fluids and blood borne pathogens found on linens used by hospitals, clinics, dentists, veterinarian and diaper facilities
- ۶ . Antistatic, non-toxic and fully biodegradable with no harm to the environment
For more information about this product, you can contact our counselors.
Transparent and sticky cellophane films which are common as Food Wrap Stretch on the market are used for various usages such as healthcare, packaging and preservatives. Such films are produced in various dimensions and thicknesses depending on the type of ...
Multi-layer polypropylene films that are arranged in two ways are known in the industry under nickname of BOPP and in the general term "Teresa". If the films are blended with milky color, they will be named "Shelly Teresa" and if ...
Vahid Cellophane Manufacturing Company produced Transparent tablecloths under the brand name "Blur" in 2000. One of the problems of the restaurants is the problem of being greasy tablecloth plastic, glasses or even tablecloth fabrics. This is a very important issue for customers ...