the basic material of the nylon
We are going to take a look at nylons, the same as LDPE, in this article. In the previous article, we introduced the basic material of the nylon (LDPE). This article introduces the use of this widely used substance.
DPE or nylon material is the main ingredient in the production of a wide range of products, such as plastic containers, sanitary bottles and consumables, washing bottles, tubes and plastic bags. Also, many basic laboratory materials, due to the low reactivity of this material, should be made up of nylon consumables. This material is used in plastic bags such as nylon bags, garbage bags, roll bags, promotional bags. Other things to note are:
- Trays and consumer utensils used in restaurants, hospitals and more.
- Use on surfaces that need to be resistant to corrosion. It has high resistance to corrosion and acid materials.
- Used as industrial parts requiring plastic welding and shaping.
- Use in parts that require flexibility in parts. The flexibility of LDPE is very high.
- Use as silent and soft protectors. Due to the high strength of nylon material, this material can be used in door protectors.
- Consume nylon material as six pack rings (6 cans of beverage or beverage cans).
- Use in spice packets for juice and milk cartoons and liquid substances that need to be kept. LDPE is used as a waterproof layer on a layer of aluminum inside the boxes.
- Used as a packaging of computer components such as hard disks and optical drivers.
- Raw materials for amusement parks in parks like slides and tops.
Name of the article: Nylon Consumption – LDPE
Source: derived from low density polyethylene paper